Developers can also use the source code for independent deployment in the local docker environment.Just follow the steps below.
- Make sure that the docker environment is properly installed locally and that the docker-compose/git is available.
- Check out the project source https://github.com/newbe36524/Newbe.Claptrap.Examples
- Run the docker-compose build command in the src/Newbe.Claptrap.Ticketing folder to complete project compilation.
- Run the docker-compose up-d in the src/Newbe.Claptrap.Ticketing/Docker/LocalClusterSQLite folder to start all services.
- Access the
http://localhost:10080to open the Ui.
To sum up, the script is as follows:
git clone https://github.com/newbe36524/Newbe.Claptrap.Examples.git
docker-compose up -d
The above steps are a way to run SQLite as a database, and the code base contains several other deployment modes that require only up.cmd in different folders to:
|LocalClusterMongodb||MongoDb multi-node load balancing version.|
|LocalClusterSQLite||SQLite single-node version.|
|Tencent||The version deployed in the Online Experience.|
- If you are currently Chinese mainland and are experiencing slow download of the netcore image, try usingdocker-mcr
- Developer can also choosePWDto deploy for testing
- Switch between different deployment modes to take note of running docker-compose down first to close previous deployment
- Web ports may vary from deployment pattern to deployment mode, depending on the settings in docker-compose.yml.